Monday, March 23, 2009

As Promised

We had a blast at my Spring Stamp-A-Stack on Friday, at least I did and the ladies seemed to!

Usually, these classes are set up with one or two sample cards and the customer leaves with a stack of the same cards. I had thought about this, but since we were a small groups of four I decided to create 5 different cards and allowed them some say in their finished products. By simply using alternate colors of ink, cardstock or changing the embellishment everyone walked away with a set of cards as unique as they are. I was so impressed with all the finished products I thought I'd share......
Anne's stack
Liz's stack
Steph's stack
Sheila's stack-who by the way has decided to jump in as a demo; be sure to check out her scrapbook layouts (the link to her blog is here!). She is a professional and wins many contests!

2 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Wow, your blog is looking amazing! Way to step it up girl! I wish that I hadn't missed out on that purse! It looks adorable!

Theresa said...

Nice cards Colleen, and congrats on the downline!! Look at you go!