Sunday, March 22, 2009

SAB is ending soon....

With the end of March fast approaching, I thought I would post these cards I made using items from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. These 2 samples use the designer paper and stampset, Polka Dot Punches. Remember you can only receive these items by purchasing $60 in regular products from the SU catalogue. The paper coordinates with Sahara Sand (my color of card stock base!), Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, and So Saffron. This particular stampset coordinates with the Heart punch, Scallop circle punch and 5 Petal flower punch. The greeting stamp set I used is Heard from the Heart-an absolute favorite which also contains a Christmas wish, making this set useful all year.
I know it is short notice but I will be placing an order this Monday if you wish to share S&H then email me your order by 5pm. Otherwise, be sure to go to my website before the end of the week to take advantage of the free SAB items.

No comments: