Friday, March 27, 2009

Cute Little Birdie says..


I was unsure of the "A Flower for All Seasons" set but thought that at such a great price (Set of 4 for $17.95) I would order one to use in my Spring stamp-a-stack. Now, I really love the little birdie with the basket of tulips. This card features that stamp and then a greeting from the "Sincere Salutations" set. Of course using any different greeting for your unique occasion would change the card. I stamped a stack of these myself to send of Easter wishes to some family members. Just to add dimension to the card I used my crimper-one made for paper not hair!-to add texture to the front. My marvelous markers added all the wonderful colors to this bouquet.
**And if you have not noticed, I added a new feature to my blog. I realize in this busy world we may not always have time to leave comments on my projects so you can now vote by simply clicking in one of the boxes below. This will give me easy feedback about the things you all enjoy, or not so much.....so click away whenever you can- Thanks!

No comments: