Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Flower for All Seasons Showcase

Since I mentioned how great I thought this stampset is (value and purpose!) I thought I'd make a card with each one to show off each season. These were fast and simple, not a whole lot of fancy technique but you could always change that with more time. You'll have to excuse me for wanting to enjoy the absolutely fabulous day of sunshine we had today-it was not to be missed!!

I think when stressed I'll be pumping out many of these cards...why? Coloring soothes me and gives me a good break from my hectic everyday thoughts. I've always enjoyed paper and markers, crayons or whatever other tool is within access. I even work everyday with them teaching little ones. But back to the samples, each card follows simple layering with seasonal colors. And no laughing by the way-I do realize a lot of my cards with ribbon accents have knots tied in them and you'll notice on the fall card why-I can not tie bows to look pretty for the life of me!!!
Summer, Fall, and Winter - with some Christmas bling!!

No comments: