Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Season of Cheer ...yummy!




Last I wrote the snow was falling, which gave me time to reorganize and clean up my craft area. My mind was in no frame to complete any Spring type projects....ideas are in brain for Friday evening, though! I came across this picture from this Christmas of my son loving his gingerbread house. He loved it so much we never even got to eat it, no demolition was allowed. Feeling 'in the season' with some hot chocolate and snow outside, I decided to create a layout. I was due for one; it seems it has been a while. All the paper colors are current (Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa), but the DSP was from the holiday mini. I really liked that paper :o( Was not sure of it at first, but then I loved it and now miss it. The Rub On came from the Season of Cheer-it is a little hard to read in the picture of the whole page, so did a close up of just the saying- it is perfectly suited for this yummy page!

No comments: