Friday, March 20, 2009

Yeah, Spring Is Here

I am excited that the sun finally came out and I have my Stamp-A-Stack tonight.
The cards are basic size and simple folds, but I really love the designs I've made for each one. You'll see them later if you had already RSVP'd - otherwise, I'll post them over the weekend.

This purse project was what I learned at my Sea to Sky stampers meeting on Monday. Until now I had not used the Big Shot and was not convinced it would be something I would like. I've never invested in a die cut machine. But, I have since changed my mind! It is on my wish list. And simply from making these cute little bags. It took me a bit of time to put it together, but now that I have done one they will only get easier...and what great little boxes for presents or small note cards. Can not wait to get some more made!

No comments: